Welcome to your guide to California website. We have provided information about the touristic attractions found in California. We have answered some of your frequently asked questions. Here is an example of the type of informations you will find in this website.
What are the top 10 beaches in California
1. Half Moon Bay state Beach is known to be the perfect all around beach. This beach is best to go surfing on the gentle rolling waves. It has facilities to change your cloths and bathrooms and showers to wash up. Half Moon Bay beach also has fire pits and picnic areas to spend qality time with your family and friends.
2. Sunset State Beach has two access points, but the one in the south end that lets you drive down the cliff towards the water. Sunset State Beach also has picnic area with bathrooms at both entrances.
3. Carmel River State Beach offesr a long stretch of good sand that you can walk.
4. Monterey State Beach is a part of the 50mile stretch of great beaches that run around Monterey Bay. This beach has urban area facilities on the coast.
5. Davenport Beach is one of the best in the Santa Cruz County. Davenport Beach is one of the most popular beaches for surfers, and for those who like private ocean views. Although Davenport Beach small, but it has very calm weather with good sand for you to walk on.
6. Ano Nuevo State Park and Reserve is best known for the northern elephant seal. The best time to see the northern elephant seal on this beach is during the winter season.
7. Fitzgerald Marine Reserve is the best place to look at tide pools.
8. Point Reyes National Seashore is one of the best in California. Point Reyes National Seashore has elephant seals to Tule elk, gray whales and tide pools. Point Reyes National Seashore also offers camping and hiking. If you like cold and windy camping and hiking, then Point Reyes National Seashore is the right place for you, because it does not get warm and sunny like most other beaches in California.
9. Pescadero State Beach offers one of the best scenery's in California. Pescadero State Beach is also one of the best places on the whole coast where you can enjoy a nice picnic with outstanding facilities, this state beach also has a number of small tide pool areas with over 200 different species of birds and other animals.
10. Moss Landing State Beach has long streches of soft sand where you can walk on, one of the things about this beach is that it is not safe for swimming or wading because of the surf conditions.
For more information about California, click here.